Wednesday, May 22, 2013

slits

Going to start this off with an apology, it's been a quick minute since I last posted but to my defense, my laptop charger decided to spontaneously combust. I have a few posts lined up but I'm starting off with my new fav dress and my first purchase at my job. Yayyy!!!!














Dress - Lulu*s
Bralette, Socks, Stud Bracelet & Creepers - Urban Outfitters
Yin Yang Necklace - Cute store in China Town in SF
Beanie - Your local drug store (in my case, CVS)
Watch - World Market


I can't even begin to describe how freaking comfy this dress is and I'm so completely obsessed with the slits up the sides. Such a gorgeous dress and uber flattering, perfect for daytime and night time depending on how you style it. I was out for a casual night just kicking it with some friends so I styled it with a pop of neon and some creepers. 
Anyways, off to bed I go, I feel like such an adult with a full time job and I go nutty if I don't get my full 8 hours (which at this point I definitely will not) so tooooodaloo and sweet dreams!

xo, Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment