Thursday, May 23, 2013

geekin' out

When it comes to getting dressed in the morning I'm a creature of comfort. Beanies and sneakers are always my go-to and this was the perfect outfit to get me through the work day.

















Beanie - Urban Outfitters
Top - Thrifted
Pants - Vintage from my mom
Watch - World Market
Sunglasses - Burberry
Sneakers - Converse Chuck Taylors
Bag - Burberry

Days are progressing, spring days are soon to be rolling into summer days and I'm terribly homesick for the bay.  I'm really enjoying my time out here and I'm planning on staying longer since getting my job (which I completely adore) but I can't stop thinking about how I was supposed to go back to the bay for August.  So bittersweet. I've been having dreams about SF and I wake up aching for it. So strange, but I intend to be back in the bay in a year. I wish my job could just move with me. Oh well, such is life.  On another note, I've been cleaning/ organizing a ton and getting ready to move into a new place soon. (Hopefully) so I'm super stoked on that. And I get a three day weekend, whooohooooooo!!!! Okay, enough excitement, hope everyone has been having lovely days and I'm not even sure if anyone reads this but if someone happens to be reading this I hope you have the most fabulous weekend ever and I'm sending all the positive vibes I can muster your way.

xo, Meowchelle

1 comment:

  1. How I like it! Fun, feminine, interesting and not boring. I can see that you feel well in this look. And the tail coming out from under the hat - beautiful!



    Beautiful Oasap Giveaway on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete