Saturday, June 1, 2013

heat wave

Let me present to you the raddest, comfiest pants I was so stoked to find at Salvation Army.  And this dope shirt that was gifted to me by Cara, the head stylist at Lulu*s. Studio perks! Such a perfect outfit for adventuring around town.











I'm pretty sure it's in the 90s outside right now so I'm hiding away in my room with the fan on high. I can't believe it's already June, but I am so damn excited to go to the swimming holes out here and enjoy enjoy enjoy. It's going to be an amazing summer, I can feel it! In about a month I'm heading to New York to see my fam. Spending the 4th of July there and I'll get to see my sister, 3 brothers, all my adorable nieces and nephews and dad! (Who I haven't seen in almost a year, so happy to finally get to see him AHHH!!!!) In addition to that I need to drive to SF because I'm flying out of SFO to get there so I'll get to see my moms and my grandparents from China are visiting her so I'll get to see them too and I haven't seen them since I was a little little kid. I never ever get to be around so much family, I can't believe it's happening in a month, already counting down the days!
Alrighty, hope everyone has a fab weekend, byyeeeeeeeee :-)

xo, Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment