Sunday, April 14, 2013

trippy vibes

I'm making it a point to find all the cool artsy stuff in my new town and love love love this Beatles mural I found as well as an astronaut painting that I discovered in downtown.  So dope! And also so stoked to share another outfit post with y'all, think I'm starting to get the hang of this. 





That jacket means so much to me. It was my dad's when he used to race corvette's in the 80's, it's covered in the sickest patches. Definitely making a post on that jacket soon.






  • Mezon - Crop Tank
  • American Rag - Jacket
  • Liz Claiborne - High Waisted Pants
  • High Top Converse 



My boyfriend (pictured above) is my unofficial photographer. I'm actually pretty decent with photography and have been teaching him and he's catching on quickly. Yay! He's been a good sport about it and I'm really happy that he's supportive of me and this blog. 
This was a really fun outfit shoot, we walked around downtown and he showed me dope murals. I'm super stoked about this outfit too, the Mezon tank I'm wearing is SO comfy and so are those pants. I love finding Liz Claiborne clothing in thrift stores, it's like vintage gold to me!  Also got that necklace from a guy on the street, and it's one of my favorites now. It has a little piece of black tourmaline in it and I'm obsessed. I always carry a little black tourmaline with me in my bag but now I have some to wear around my neck! How lucky am I! I've been having wonderful days lately, the weather has been beautiful and so have the humans, I'm hoping these lovely days keep on rolling through. I have a good feeling about life, good things are to come. Hope all of you have been feeling the good vibes too!

xo, Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment