Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lucid Dreaming

Went on a stroll through the local college here and I was blown away by all the beautiful nature around. Stopped to snap a few shots. It was a warm breezy day, the weather has been so gorgeous lately.









Top - Vintage/Thrifted
Skirt - Lolita 
Shoes - Converse
Sunglasses - Burberry

I really adore colors and wearing colorful outfits. It really brightens up my mood, I really dig burnt orange and absolutely adore the print on this shirt I found at Salvation Army. I found the skirt in a Buffalo Exchange in the Mission in SF. The majority of my closet is from thrift stores, I used to go thrifting first thing every Wednesday (and probably more often than that). I've always said thrift stores are like my church. Anyways, I'm getting more used to remembering to take pictures of my outfits and I'm really enjoying sharing them. 

xo, Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment